Thursday 12 July 2012

Heading for Harare

I am now desperately trying to remember what I am going to forget in my packing for going to Harare tomorrow... I always forget something, just trying to minimise the forgetfullness-damage. We are leaving tomorrow lunchtime and Dean and Sophie's wedding is about the same time on Saturday. Then we head back home on Sunday, except Maria who gets to spend a few days on a houseboat on Kariba... Lucky fish. I told you the wrong thing before about who was who. Tom is Maria's cousin and Dean is his son.

So, I've borrowed a dress from Heather, I've tried to patch up one of the bags Molly tried to eat and I've at long last found a make up shop so I have some of that as well. Now I just need to do my one lesson tomorrow and then we should be good to go. But you know me, I'll be running around last minute anyway, At least I packed the night before this time! Packing while skypeing friends as well. Lovely to see your faces again!

On Sunday/Monday I am at laaaaaaast getting a car. I can't tell you how happy I will be. Materalistic as it may be, it will make my life so so so much easier.

No, now it is time for bed, I have to get up early tomorrow... 07.30. yew, can you imagine?!? I'll have to put the alarm on quarter to seven, so I have a really long time to snooze it. The earlier I wake up, the longer I have to snooze. True story. Anyways, night night, see you next week. I've started a food series on my tumblr, so have a look there if you want. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment