Saturday 7 July 2012

Halfway through!!

Today is the seventh, a Saturday, the second weekend of July. I came here on the seventh of January, a Saturday, the second weekend of the month. This means that I have been here exactly six months!! I have only half a year left here. It's weird, because time has gone so fast at the same time as I feel like I've been here such a long time. So much has happened, I have experienced so much and yet sometimes (not that often though) it feels like I just left Sweden. Every week here I learn something new.

Yesterday Olle and Karin came here, Maria's uncle and his wife. They are here for Dean and Sophie's wedding in Harare, which we are also going to. They are a lovely old couple. So they are visiting us this weekend, which is nice, but a little too much Swedish for my taste. Today we did a bit of a tourist shopping tour and it was lovely seeing all the lovely African stuff, but my right shin was sore so it spoiled it a bit. Tomorrow we might go to Matopos, we'll see. They are soon heading off with Maria and Joe to some event, while we youngsters have a braii here. Nice!

Happy Halfways!

No comments:

Post a Comment