Friday 29 June 2012

Australians for breakfast

Another week is coming to an end, but not in a dull way. Apparently we have internet at home now!! Can't wait to go home and check it out. At the moment I'm at Girl's College waiting for Jeanette to come back from the academy.

Phew I am tired. I don't hink I have fully recovered from getting up just after six yesterday to be able to go to immigrations with Maria. Everything ok. Last night Tom (foget how he is related to my zim-family now) came down from Harare and spent the night at us. Very nice evening with lots of jokes from John and Ian (friend), who were looking up fun trivia on their phones. Tom is down here because of a load of Australians who are coming up for a wedding, Dean and Sophie's. (I think Dean is a cousin of Maria. He is quite young anyway.) The couple are lovely people, and all their friends,  are also really nice. This morning we had breakfast with the gang, including some friends who had already arrived, at the National Arts Gallery. It's a lovely old building with very nice breakfasts. Thankfully the breakfast was after nine...Then Heather and I went back to GC, where Vuzi, Ben, William and another guy were playing at break time for the girls, who absolutely loved it! Fun! (I gave my camera to Heather to get some pictures and then realised afterwards that I had forgotten to put in the memory card...)

Anyway, I feel like I can hardly put together a sentence properly, so I better phone Jeanette and see where she is. Ah, she just came! Perfect! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment