Wednesday 21 March 2012

Veggies

Really want to write in Swedish when I listen to Swedish music. But anyway I thought I would just throw away (haha love the Swenglish in that) a few words before I go out lunch hunting. Today we went to one school in the suburbs and then went by a veggie shop on the way back to the academy. Vusi said I looked like a kid in a candy shop, which was sort of what I felt like. I loved it. I haven't seen that much greens for a long while and I definitely miss it. I am truly in my heart a vegetarian, though people here would think not. I miss your food sometimes mum.

Yesterday I had a girl called Jess over and we had such fun, it is nice to get friends my age(ish) at last. I love my students as well, especially a little girl who has now three weeks in a row practiced seven days! Amazing. And I have now finished my first piano book and should be moving on to number two. Exciting!

Anyway, I am hungry hungry hungry now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment