Monday 19 March 2012

Needles and scared veins

Okay, so I had told you about the weekend out on the farm. Anyway. I don't think I have told you who's the pictures are that are on my header. They are taken by my heart warmer Linda Sporre when she was in Namibia.

A lot has happened since last I wrote, but I don't want to bore you out totally so I'll give you the most interesting parts. And of course now I get the car keys, so I should be on my way to get blood sucked out of my arm for 92 dollars!! Theft. I am so nervous, because I have been to the lab and it is a fear inducing light blue and a bit of white, with tiny booths where somebody who doesn't know my veins as I do is supposed to stick a needle in my arm. Eesh, gives my the creeps. And Tookie's tuck shop is closed and I forgot to bring lunch, so I need to get food for Jeanette and I. Today is Maria's birthday, so I am to play Happy Birthday on the violin tonight when we eat a cake. Maria and I went to the bendover for a quickie on Saturday to get my birthday present for her. (She promised to forget it in time for unwrapping it.) But I really need to go now. I am not allowed to chicken out of this test. So I'll get back to you later about what happened last week, which definitely is interesting!

Don't miss next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment