Tuesday 27 March 2012

Problems problems problems

Okay, quickly now before my lesson I thought I would just send you a word or two. I am totally stressed out. There is so much I have to do, and so little time. And the breaks in my busy days are so short, that I can hardly do anything then anyway. My biggest problem is what happened on Saturday night: somebody stole my phone!!! I hate that person, whoever it is. Really bad timing. So now I am trying to get both a new phone and a new simcard. Both prove problematic. Gaaah. And on Friday night John totaled the car in an accident, so he has a concussion and we lost a car, but he's alive thank goodness. Anyway, amongst all this is my trying to plan for Peter coming here, and it being the last week of school and having a sore elbow and people not showing up when they said they would and I can't find time or courage to go get my bloodtest and the atm gave me a hard time, so I only got out 60 $ yesterday and I spent an hour and a half at the policestation yesterday and I have to try to fix the insurance stuff... well you see it's not going to well at all. Also Anette is leaving next week, so I really have to be with on the visits to the schools this week. Still I am keeping busy. Now my student is here, the supersweet one, so bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment