Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hard work work

Tuesday, the busiest day of the week! I have a lesson in ten minutes, so I am eating my lunch as I write. Greek salad from Tookie's kiosk. I forgot to tell Talent that I don't like olives, but it doesn't feel good to throw them away, so I try to eat a few anyway. I have eaten worse olives. Well, actually I think I've only eaten like three other olives in my life. Ehe. 

Anyway, today we've been to three of the schools in the suburbs and it went really well, mostly thanks to Richard, who is here from London for a week. He is the one who has written the stuff we are teaching the kids. I'll tell you more about it another time, now I really have to hurry, because I just realized I have to move downstairs so that the grandmother of my student can be with on the lesson. She has a sore back and can't walk up the stairs. 

I took quite a few photos today, so I'll get them up on tumblr as well. Plus the few photos from the weekend when I was at Jeanette's farm. 

Right, they're calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment