Saturday 4 August 2012

Speeded week

Correction of last blog post: at least four tv-channels of olympics.

SO much has happened this week. I have hardly had time to write here. (Well I have, but I was just too lazy to do so.)

We had the student concert on Monday which went so so so so well and I was so proud of my kids and so happy that I couldn't stop smiling and hugging them. Then another concert after that with two Russians. Nice light classical music, but way too long.
Getting the car fixed on Tuesday and having coffee with Heather before lessons.
Wednesday assembly at Girls' College where it went... not so good with the orchestra and violin group. Lessons etc. Out for cocktails and chatting with Jeanette, Mullins, Aurie (all GC teachers) and two more.
Thursday HOLIDAY!! Getting eyebrows done, chilling on the lawn, getting a Swedih For Heather book going.
Friday haircut with the most amazing blowdry (holywood locks!!) then getting dolled up by Heather. Shopping and chatting to people I met (I actually know people in Bulawayo now...), then dinner at the Montgomerys' with the two Russian musicians as well. Lovely evening.

That was the week in superspeed. I haven't actually watched that much Olympics as I would have likde. Really miss my Swedish commentators. Anyway, tomorrow going shopping then jamming with Sam.

Trivia 1: John has bought his ticket to Sweden and is leaving end of August. Sad, but I get why.
Trivia 2: Linda is arriving in less than two weeks!!
Trivia 3: I am getting a Sony Ericsson Xperia Go sent out to me with Linda jippie yo!
Trivia 4: Soooo tired. Just thought I hadn't written here in an age.

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment