Sunday 26 August 2012

A fast week

Oh boy. I haven't written for a week! Anyway, we're all alive.

The week has just wizzed past. There has been a lot of card games, chatting, shopping, walking with lions, riding elephants, being slightly chased by a lion, phone-nerding, picnincs, poetry, Swedish and laughter. Life has been good one could say. I could write about so much, but don't know really where to start and we're leaving soon to give back a borrowed violin, so I think the best thing is if you check out the photos on nellieinafrica.tumblr.com. Photos should be coming up there.

By the way, I just got back my violin. Hurrah!! And mum, I met an older man yesterday who remembers you. His name was Bruce. Now time to head off. We woke up at one this afternoon and had cooked brunch in bed, so we really need to do something today before the day is over.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment