Wednesday 26 September 2012

Time in the heat

So, I think this is the third week of term, but I'm not sure. Time is just running past me. I now have a slightly different schedule, but only a tiny bit. It feels so weird to think that this is my last term. Ahh!! I don't want to leave my kids/teenagers, they are too wonderful. But I will as I must. Before I do though we have a lot going on. Concerts and gigs and concerts. Phew. Plus my birthday!!! I am turning twenty in less than a month. I can hardly understand it. I don't feel nineteen, but I don't feel twenty either. Hopefully I'll be in Hwange then, seeing as I  haven't been there yet, despite my best efforts.

It is getting considerably warmer now, which is welcome after the freezing winter we had. However, I am constantly warned that October will kill us all with it's stinking heat. I wish we could keep it like this; warm enough to never be cold in a summer dress. (Bought soooooo much stuff at Bendover last time.) I have noticed that my morning walks, which I have now revived after the holiday, feel a lot better heatwise too early in the morning for my liking. So unfortunately that might continue from now on...

I bought a 2TB external harddrive just before Linda left and have now transeferred nearly all my photos and movies there, which on my computer made it impossible for me to even play spotify songs, due to lack of disc space. On the external now, it hardly makes a dent in the space. Amazing. Very cheap as well, $215. Good buy Nellie, good buy.

And good bye to you as well. Time to skype Ella. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment